Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Platform Game Project

These few past three weeks we had been working on are platform game.  Overall I enjoy  working on the project.  The reason why I had enjoy the project because it was very interesting and we had been learning  new codes.  We can do are own project without using a  video are asking Ms.Valdez 24/7 for help like how do you this that. I think my favorite part on the project is when we drew are character because I got to draw whatever I want it can be in a dress it really didn't matter so that was awesome to me. I have to say my favorite least part of the projects is errors because it says it mess up but when you fix it it changes to another line and most of the time it is not that line it usually the one on the bottom are the top and it might say you have 4 errors but it be the same after a minutes it would say 6 errors. I thought it was challenges because of the codes you have to double check it over and over some times it doesn't show you on the errors so you have to figure it out yourself because one little thing that the computer doesn't under stand your game wont work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment